He decidido instalar con Svea Solar, ¿y ahora qué?10.12.2022
What happens from the moment you decide to install with Svea Solar until you start benefiting from the solar energy your solar panels will produce? Until the system will be functional, you must follow some steps. In some points you will be involved as a client and we need your collaboration.
Which are the next steps?
- Order confirmation. We will send you an email that will include: the order confirmation and the General Terms and Conditions. You must verify that everything is correct.
- Contact with your town hall. The project manager department will contact your town hall to request the necessary information and thus obtain the permit for the installation.
- Installation permit application. If your city council requires it, we will request the Building Permit. According to the municipality, the concession of this permit can take up to 4 weeks, something that doesn't depend on Svea Solar. For the concession, the city council will request the passing of the "Tasa Urbanística" (a tax for build) and ICIO (Tax on constructions, installations and works). If this require face-to-face processing, you must request it personally with Svea Solar support.
- Installation planning. Once the building permit is granted, we will contact you to choose a date and start the installation.
- During the installation. Before starting, you should review with the installers some details such as the placement of the inverter or the location of the wiring. The installers have the experience and technical knowledge to provide you with the best solutions. Keep in mind that the entire installation is carried out superficially, it doesn't include masonry works. It is essential that WIFI is available in the home and that the inverter can be connected to the grid, if the production would be monitored.
- Electrical installation and functional test. The electrical installation is made at the same time to the installation of the PV panels. Svea Solar will ensure that the system works properly. From this moment on, you will be able to produce and consume your own energy.
- Monitoring/Support. As a customer, you'll be able to monitoring the production of your photovoltaic system in the installed inverter app. If you have any questions, you can contact the Project Manager department.
- Congratulations, you already own your power! You will receive a mail with the next steps to carry out the registration of your installation. We inform you that it's a complicated process and that it could take a few months. Once this procedure is completed, you will finally be able to receive compensation for the energy discharged into the grid.
We also want to remind you that you can contact our solar experts anytime you need help as you invest a sustainable future powered by solar ☀️